Our goal: to provide the highest quality legal services in a timely fashion at a reasonable cost.
Call us at 404-638-5891 for a free consultation about your legal needs or your business or family legal needs.
With clients located throughout the State of Georgia, Joyner & Burnette specializes in representing family owned and other privately held businesses. Many of them are independent insurance agencies. Others are engaged in manufacturing, retail sales, medical, bar and restaurant, and various types of consulting activities.
We also offer estate planning services for our business clients, as well as for individuals and their families. Our attorneys have extensive experience with estate administration and guardianship issues, as well. We are located in downtown Decatur, Georgia, the county seat of DeKalb County, which is just six miles east of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Joyner & Burnette team works closely with its client’s advisors to ensure that our legal services are targeted to their specific needs.
For business clients, those services range from the organization of the legal entity to planning for the business’s continuation, sale, or dissolution and everything in between, such as:
- Formation and dissolution of legal entities
- Preparation of buy-sell and other organizational documents
- Preparation and review of leases, employment agreements, and other contracts
- Consultation regarding employee related problems, including non-compete covenant violations and federal employment discrimination laws
- Purchase and sale of business assets, stock, or other ownership interests
For our estate planning clients, we can:
Provide advice on how best to organize the ownership of your assets and ensure that those assets are distributed to the intended persons with minimal tax impact
Prepare Wills, Trusts, Family Limited Partnership agreements and any other documents necessary to implement your estate plan
Prepare powers of attorney, living wills, and Advance Directives for Health Care
For our estate administration clients, we can:
- Serve in the capacity of executor, administrator, conservator (guardian), and trustee for estates, conservatorships, or trusts
- Represent executors, administrators, conservators, and trustees needing legal assistance with their duties in administering estates, conservatorships, or trusts
- Represent families needing legal assistance with estates, guardianships, or trusts
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.